Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome from Susan!




Welcome! Yup my daughter, Siobhan,  and I have decided to co mingle with a blog. This experiment could be a rousing success or drive off the cliff failure.  I am confident that it will be the first.

I think my part of this blog will be a lot of well everything (well maybe not everything) just cuz I am pretty passionate about .... life!

I love my husband, my kids, my grand kids, my kids in law, my cats, gardening, knitting, cooking, baking, organizing. ..... well you get the picture.



I have a hoarding problem too ---- yarn, and anything to do with yarn, cleaning supplies, measuring implements, baskets ............

So I hope we have whetted your interest and you will pop in from time to time just to make sure we are still hanging out.  There may even be a guest post from my Alberta daughter or my HB from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment