Sunday 26 April 2015

Another Day Another Daphne

It seems every day she wakes up bigger, with more hair and ready to show off another new and exciting skill. 

I was sitting at our dining table writing a list when I looked down and Daphne was standing holding onto a chair. 

Standing! Pleased as punch! 

Glad we got our front gate up already. Now that she's crawling AND pulling up she can't be stopped!


 

I didn't manage to catch her standing all the way up, but trust me! She can! 

Once she's pulled up she's taken a liking to letting go and seeing how long she can stand unassisted. Each time is a little longer. 

It's hard to believe that my little bald 7 pound newborn will one day let go of that chair and charge feet first into the world.

I love every minute of it....except at 3am...I don't love that.

--Siobhan xo

1 comment: