Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spicy Meatballs

I'm sure most people have successfully done this, but I hadn't ever combined meats before. Strange? Yes. So I documented it in case it was an epic failure. It actually turned out very well.


Made my own breadcrumbs with toast, garlic, cumin seeds and fennel seed.

Today was also the day we learned that SOMEONE doesn't like the food processor. Pure unadulterated panic! Poor thing.  

I used 5 super spicy sausages, ground beef, cumin, paprika, 1 egg, salt and pepper.

Rolled them into balls while Daphne whimpered...still emotionally damaged from the food processor.

Baked them all up and then froze half for a later date. I did manage to try one and it was very good. 

I don't normally use ground beef because I find the texture strange and the taste bland. Mixed with the sausage you can't taste it at all, which is great cause it's cheap and I'm always looking for ways to save $$$

Daphne (eventually) made a full recovery :)

--Siobhan xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment