Friday 28 August 2015

Nap Training - Day 2

Okay, naps. It's the next day and I haven't gone soft overnight. We're gonna have another successful day of naps in the crib, you hear me!?!




Day 2 - TUESDAY

She made it to about 8:40am when she was starting to get sleepy. I took her up right away.

We had a cuddle on my shoulder for a few minutes and then I laid her down and rubbed her back for like 90 seconds.

Not pleased when I left.

Had to go in twice to get her Jocelyn off the floor and lay her back down.

Total time before she was quiet (and hopefully on her way to sleepyville) - 13 minutes.


Slept until 9:45ish.

11:50am she was ready to go down again. 

Took about a minute of back rubs before I could leave.

She whined on and off for about 20 minutes and then passed out for an hour.


She seems to be less concerned about being left in her crib alone...gotta work on stretching those naps out a little longer.

--Siobhan xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment