Sunday 13 September 2015

Getting the house organized

Moved in a week ago today and half my stuff is still in boxes. We do have all the important things unpacked. The kitchen, living room and bedrooms are all unpacked enough to not be annoying to work in. 

Now it's time to work on some decor and organizing the random stuff. 

I don't have too many pictures of the house yet. Still too many things on the floor waiting for a permanent place.

Here are a few from the last week. 







Shocker. It's mostly of Daphne ;)

I'l get some nicer ones of the rooms as they come together. The kitchen is 100% done but the dining room table has become a holder for things that need homes. 

All in all we are very very happy with our new home. Lots of space for Daphne to play, a big backyard and garden I am excited to work on next summer, and a walk in closet just for me(and Will, I suppose...but I enjoy it more)!

--Siobhan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment