Saturday 12 September 2015

Nap Training - Day 4

Day 4 - THURSDAY

So begins day 4 of nap training. I'm told this is when it starts getting easier. I really hope so because spending 3 hours a day listening to an otherwise happy baby scream is not my idea of a good time.


Morning nap went well though. Played until about 9:00, had some bananas and went upstairs closer to 9:20am. 

3 twinkle twinkle's and about 5 minutes to calm her down in her crib. 

Took her only 3-5 minutes of crying to calm herself back down after I left. A big improvement from yesterday.

I'm not sure how long she slept. Long enough that I passed out sitting up for a little bit and forgot to check the clock when she woke up. But not long enough for my screen saver to turn on. So it couldn't have been longer than 40 minutes.

If she can start taking naps without all the dramatics I know it's only a matter of time before she starts sleeping for longer periods of time.


Second nap was the same as always. Lots of screaming. Not much sleeping. ugh. 

Maybe tomorrow?

Lets hope.

--Siobhan xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment