Thursday 29 October 2015

Halloween House

Just a quick preview of what the front of my house looked like before this wicked rain/wind storm rolled in. 



I think almost everything is surviving out there other than the spider webs. Although the amount of leaves being blown into them are making them look more authentic.



Hopefully it's all over with by tomorrow and I can fix up the webs. Some of the "police tape" by the front door came off  but I'm actually just using that as a way to discourage kids from using the driveway as a walkway...so I think I will leave it looking...rustic.

We've got a few pumpkins to carve...always messy and fun and then we are all ready for the big night. 

I am very excited to take Daphne out. We got her a unicorn costume but *surprise surprise* she wont wear the horn and ears. So I guess her costume this year will be "girl with pink wings and a hat with a bear face"...

2 comments:

  1. Love your decorations! And, guess what...you've won the apron for October on my website! Email me your address and I will send it out to you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! congrats Sio..... I won one of Susan's aprons last year.

    ReplyDelete