Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas Baking

So Christmas is closing in quickly...like really quickly and I haven't got any baking done yet. I'm hoping over the next week to get the majority done.

Here is what I hope to be able to make:
  • Truffles
  • Shortbread cookies topped with caramel and chocolate
  • Kahlua fudge
  • Peanut Butter fudge

Doesn't seem like a lot but I will need a whole day to get it done and some help from the hubz. I was also hoping to do some chocolate chip cookies...but they aren't really as seasonal so I'll do them if I have the time. Other than the shortbread everything is no bake which makes life a little easier.

We always had peppermint squares and nanaimo bars when I was growing up. I wish I had the time to make those as well...fingers crossed Nona whipped up some peppermint squares that we can mooch off of her.

Guess I will be throwing on some Bubble Guppies so I can make the list and sending Will out after work to pickup the goods.

How are there only two weekends left until Christmas!?

1 comment:

  1. Bapa will be happy there are shortbread with caramel. And yes peppermint Squares are done and in the fridge. HO HO HO :-)

    ReplyDelete