Saturday 16 January 2016

Chilly Sleigh Ride

As I'm sure you saw in a previous post Daphne got an awesome sleigh for Christmas. We waited patiently for snow so we could try it out properly...and we were not disappointed.



I could see her being a lover of winter sports as she grows up. She has no problem being out in the snow...clomping around in her big ol boots, snot frozen to her face, sopping wet mittens...not a complaint in sight. She loved every minute of it.







And what better after a chilly day of playing outside? A messy spaghetti dinner...obviously!

Many sauce covered baby pictures to come...


2 comments:

  1. I had the same kind of fun with my Miss V!
    Daphne is certainly getting big...enjoy!
    Our snow has all melted yesterday...
    I am sure there is more to come!
    Enjoy your evening!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete