Tuesday 26 January 2016

Pesto and Feta Flatbread

Made this fast and easy flat bread for dinner the other night. I made my own pesto but you could very easily use store bought...and I bought the flat bread but it would be even better with homemade.

Brushed the flat bread with oil, sprinkled with s&p and baked for about 10 minutes. Topped with dollops of pesto, feta and thinly cut strips for red onion and popped it back in the oven just long enough for the feta to get all melty. Yom.

 Before it went in the oven:





Freshly out of the oven:




The crust is crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside, the feta is soft and creamy and the red onions add a really nice pop of sweetness.

Fast and easy and addictive!



Edit:
I was so obsessed with how good this was I made it again the next night but I made homemade crust. It was even better than this one...so good I didn't even take pictures. ooops.

1 comment:

  1. Love Flatbreads and this is one I'll add to my recipe file! XOXO

    ReplyDelete