Sunday 1 May 2016

Fence Planning and Pizza

We're planning to put a fence up this spring for a couple of reason. First and foremost to keep D contained in the yard. Also...I don't like our neighbors (and they don't like us) and I hate having our yards just one big area.

To save on labour my dad and husband are going to build the fence. So we had my parents over for fence planing and pizza. Will and my dad golfed on Saturday and then we had lots of pizza and a game of monopoly.

Sunday morning we all went outside and measured where we want the fence and then my dad did the calculations so we would know how much lumber to buy.




And there they all. Our glorious plans! We did a little price checking online before my parents went home and I'm very excited to get this project going!

Hopefully in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment