Saturday 3 September 2016

Planning Daphne's New Room!

We had always planned to move Daphne into the other room eventually. With the unexpected renovation we had a little push to get it done.

One of my inspo pics
My inspiration for her room was for it to be super clean and modern. I want you to walk in and known this is a toddlers room, cause of the toys, but take those out and it could be a teenagers room, or even a guest room.

Lot's of white, pale pink on the walls, and some gold accents. I found some gold circle wall decals on amazon that will work perfectly. Shout out to Heather for the idea!

We are trying to do this room really cheaply. So we cheaped out on a few things that we can replace later with better quality. For example; the curtain rods have plastic ends instead of metal (they cost $8), I'm reusing 2 lamps we already own, we are repainting a bedside table so we don't have to buy a new one...stuff like that.

I'm very excited to get this room going. I'll probably post some updates on our progress or possibly just the finished room. I do hope to have it done before the end of the year.


1 comment: